Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My door and flowers are numbered

In our front yard we made a bed last year. Since we didn't have a lot of money for flowers, we decided to just put a layer of rock down that way in the future if we wanted we could easily still plant bushes. So my solution to dress it up was to use 3 shepherd's hooks and just have hanging baskets. I have many containers from over the years but wouldn't you know it NONE of them were the same color. Bring on the spray paint!


I decided to go red since it matches nicely with the color of our house.
Why not spray a number on just to add some detail?
I was going to use our street address since this is the front of our house, but decided it might be a little overkill since our door has this on it.
The numbers on the door are just adhesive backed vinyl I cut with my die-cutter. The flower is from Hobby Lobby. I think I got it about 5 years ago. For the baskets I used the die-cutter to make a stencil and then spray painted it on with white. Here's another look.





 The Stories of A to Z
Social Salutations

No comments:

Post a Comment