Saturday, May 14, 2011

Think Spring!

Here in Nebraska it's pretty hard to get excited about the changing seasons. Just 3 days ago my son and I were outside in tank tops and shorts playing in the sprinkler. Today, sweatshirts and socks. Bah humbug.
any-who, I've been going through my older scrapbook magazines to get in the mood for Spring/Summer. I found a really cute page and knew exactly what pic I was going to use. (Click on the pic for a bigger view)
This pic was taken back in February on a "warm" day. I had fun creating the tree and adding some buttons I had.
 The inspiration page is in the June 2011 Scrapbooks Etc. magazine by Cortney Ophoff (page 29) This page is so not my "style" but I wanted to try something different. SO don't be afraid to try something that's not your "normal". You just might be happy with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment