Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of gratitude

While browsing through Pinterest (my new favorite addiction) I was looking for different things to do this month to celebrate Thanksgiving. I found this awesome idea from Positively Present. It's a 30 day challenge to keep you more aware of what you're thankful for. Simply take a picture everyday for the month of November that corresponds to the day number.

Positively Present Photo Challenge
So. For day numero uno: Favorite food
Not. Gonna. Lie. As much as I am craving one right now, there's no way for me to get my hands on a Culver's concrete mixer right now. My fav? Gotta be M&Ms with chocolate ice cream. Yummmm-ooo!

Soooo whats your favorite food? Is it healthier than my choice? =)  Annnd don't forget to join me for this 30-day challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment