Wednesday, November 2, 2011

(Gratitude #2) Hey grump, Smile!

So if anyone missed my post yesterday, I'm participating in a 30 days of gratitude photography challenge. I technically have a half an hour left of this day so I'm still good. =)

Day 2: Smile

I honestly didn't know where to go with this one. So many things make me smile: my son, a clean HOUSE, falling leaves etc. So I decided to go literal with it and get a pic of my son's cheesy smile. I don't know what we did to get him to smile like this but whenever he sees my camera, this is the smile that I get.

It literally makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it.
Goofy. =)

If you want to join in the fun, just go to Positively Present to find out what picture to take on what day.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! One of my girls used to make a terribly cheesy smile like that. Her nose would flair and everything.

    ReplyDelete