Friday, June 3, 2011

Wallpaper Pictures

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are having a great week, and TGIF! Whoo-hoo =)

I've been getting kind of antsy with my son's room. It's still decorated as his "baby room". Not that his baby room was very babyish. The theme is construction so it's still pretty "big boyish" =)  BUT I've been wanting to redo it for a while now. The problem: we're going to be moving in a couple of months. So I don't want to spend time and money on changing things that we can't take with us. I've been trying to find things to decorate that are easily removable so that they will work in our new house. About a month ago my aunt gave me a couple packages of vehicles that are wallpaper.
They are super cute and I wanted to use them without having them be permanently stuck to the wall. I rummaged through my box of frames. (Yes I have a box of old frames. Yes I know I am addicted ;) )
I spray painted a handful of them black and got to work.
I just used stick glue to glue them to white cardstock and put them in the frames. Then I laid them all out on our table so I could get a vision of how I wanted to hang them.
And there you go. So easy right?
Bear found his own use for these vehicles:
=) Hope you have a great weekend!




 Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

  1. Julie - these are adorable!! The paint color is amazing too - what is that? I found you at TT&J (we're neighbors!). I also host linky party every Saturday, and would love it if you would link up sometime!

    - Jenn @ Social Salutations

    http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-social-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete